Friday 30 October 2015

Interview with a Dreamer

Please welcome Namarata aka Privy Trifles the writer of  a classical  yet a sweet and soulful romantic novel called 'Metro Diaries to our blog today .

There were few questions that had been  bothering me for  sometime  , but Author Namarata has effective cleared my doubts in this regards .So shall we start with interview ? hmmm :-)




1. Describe yourself in three words?.
Obnoxious. Dependable. Hyper sensitive.
2. Please share your love recipe with us ?.
A pinch of dreams, a dash of hope mixed into a huge bowl of magic. Garnished with hugs and a topping of kisses.
Sounds mushy right? ;)

3. What defines you as a person ?
All that has happened in life. Good. Bad. Ugly. Worst. Beautiful. Everything defines me as a person.  The people I met, the places I have travelled, the books I have read... they all me me what I am today. and yes I need to add, absolutely no regrets. I am glad I did all that for I wouldn't want to change anything from my life the way it is right now. 
4. Namrata , Could you share with us a special moment that inspired you to write 'Metro Dairies '?
Metro Diaries was born in my dreams. One night after a long hectic week I was mentally trying to remember all that happened during the week.  I noticed so any budding love stories in them. And as I thought about them they made me smile. That is when I decided this smile needs to be shared. I anyways wanted my writing to touch a heart, leave a smile and make a difference.

5. According to you what is true love and how to recognize it ?
True love is where you are you more than anywhere else and yet you are loved, cared for and respected.


Nope. you cannot recognise love.  Love recognizes you . All you need to do is keep your heart open, allowing it to enter and that happens when you believe in dreams, hope and magic. 

Thank you Namarata for taking  time out from your busy schedule and to speak about 'Love' which is  one of my favorite topic .
This interview is hosted by me via TBC


Metro Diaries 
by 
Namrata 




The Blurb


Love is one of the most amazing feelings on this earth, one that makes you the most powerful person or the most helpless person in a split second. These stories capture those feelings of despair, longing, love, lust, desire, want, dejection and admiration to create deja vu. Hold onto your hearts as you flip through these pages and take a walk down the memory lane, as "metro diaries" will revive your innermost feelings and imbibe in you the magic of love. Touching, amusing and deeply moving, metro diaries - love classics are tales that will hold you from start till end. 
Buy @



Meet the Author




Namrata is a prolific blogger known by the name Privy Trifles in the blogosphere who romances life through her writings and aspires to make love the universal language. She dons various hats between that of a contributing author to 8 anthologies a reviewer for leading publishing houses an editor to various books and a columnist. Apart from that she is also the editor for an online magazine called Writer's Ezine. Having mastered the nuances of finance till recently she also held the title of an investment banker closely to let it go to embrace her love for writing fully.


You can her @

                          


         


This Tour is Hosted by 







2 comments:

  1. What a cute interview!! Loved the question and answer for love recipe ..hahahah ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rubina Ramesh :-).
      Have a nice day ahead .
      Hugs <3

      Delete

Please let me know your thoughts :-)